Friday, October 30th! 8:30pm to 10:30pm with FREE open gym 7-8:30
(Free open gym Friday night)
Lots of fun….gymnastics, costume contests, games, pizza, movies
and special kid friendly Halloween themed activities.
This is one of our most popular special events for the kids!
Non Members Pre-Pay $30......At the Door - $40 + Tax
Siblings $20 + tax Pre Pay....at the door $25.00 + Tax
Must sign up and be PAID in advance (sign up on parent portal)
Members Pre-Pay $25 + tax......At the door - $35 + Tax
Siblings $15 + Tax.........at the door $$20 + Tax
Ask about Gold/Silver/Bronze member discounts
As Halloween approaches, the staff at Achievers wanted to pass along a few safety tips for our Trick or Treaters and homeowners:
For Trick – or-Treaters
* Carry a flashlight
* Stay on Sidewalks
* Obey all traffic signals
* Stay in familiar neighborhoods
* Don't cut across yards or driveways
* Wear a watch you can read in the dark
* Make sure costumes don't drag on the ground
* Shoes should fit (even if they don't go with your costume)
* Avoid wearing masks while walking from house to house
* Carry only flexible knives, swords or other props
* (if no sidewalk) walk on the left side of the road facing traffic
* Wear clothing with reflective markings or tape
* Approach only houses that are lit
* Stay away from and don't pet animals you don't know
* Walk don't run
* Make sure your yard is clear of such things as ladders, hoses, dog leashes and flower pots that can trip the young ones
* Pets get frightened on Halloween. Put them up to protect them from cars or inadvertently biting a trick-or-treater
* Battery powered jack-o-lanterns are preferable to a real flame. If you do use candles, place the pumpkin well away from where trick-or-treaters will be walking or standing.
* Make sure paper or cloth yard decorations won't be blown into a flaming candle
* Healthy food alternatives for trick-or-treaters include packages of low fat crackers with cheese or peanut butter filling, single serve boxes of cereal, packaged fruit rolls, mini boxes of raisins and single serve packets of microwave popcorn
* Non food treats: plastic rings, pencils, stickers, erasers, coins.
Have a safe spook-tacular Halloween!
Achievers - Helping everyone "Achieve"